Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Adapter error"no action attribute find"

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thnks

i checked the structure for sending and receiving both for JDBC and file i m getting this error AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Error processing request in sax parser: No 'action' attribute found in XML document (attribute "action" missing or wrong XML structure)</SAP:AdditionalText>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aruna,

I think you have missed the action attribute in the data structure.

Please see the below structure.You need to map <b><i>'Action'</i></b> attribute with the kind of action you want to perform like select or update or delete etc.

<root>

<StatementName1>

<dbTableName action=”UPDATE” | “UPDATE_INSERT”>

<table>realDbTableName</table>

<access>

<col1>val1</col1>

<col2>val2new</col2>

</access>

<key1>

<col2>val2old</col2>

<col4>val4</col4>

</key1>

</dbTableName>

</StatementName1>

</root>

Hope that helps!!

Regards

Sunita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error clearly states you do not have the action attribute in XML. Check your data type. It should be present and should be mapped to some values. Also ACTION is an attribute and not a element. ensure this in your data type..

If you can post us the Data type, we can help you better.

Regards,

Jai Shankar.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<b>No 'action' attribute found in XML document (attribute "action" missing or wrong XML structure)</SAP:AdditionalText></b>

You need to have an Action specified.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/22/b4d13b633f7748b4d34f3191529946/content.htm

/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/03/jdbc-receiver-adapter--synchronous-select-150-step-by-step

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The structure of your XML document does not match what is required by the JDBC adapter.

Please re-check this.

Kind regards

Colin.