cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I installed Mini-SAP Basis system yesterday. I got it in a CD when i purchased a book on ABAP Objects.

I am able to run the application and login and I can see the existing ABAP objects/programs created by authors of the book.

When I try to create my own program for learning ABAP or modify their i get message No changes of SAP Objects allowed.

So how do I solve this problem ??

Thanks,

JG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

Just login with BCUSER/minisap and create any program with Y-Z. You have to follow the naming conventions.A-X are reserved for SAP. U cannot change Standard program or Object for this u need to a Developer Access Key which u can get by SAP if u are a registered Developer.

Hope it will solve ur problem.

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Subhash. You have been very helpful. Your answer solved my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for point jack. Glad to hear that ur problem has solved.

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sorry but some problem has come up again. I was able to write a hello world program. Then when i added a line

CALL SCREEN 100.

Then when i run i get

ABAP runtime errors DYNPRO_NOT_FOUND

Screen does not exist.

So on...

I checked the installation and it shows ticked in GUI Features. I am kinda confused as to whats missing ?

If you could help me it would be good.

Thanks,

JG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry Jack no idea because it is related to Abap.

But i checked it and found same error as u got, so i think the screen which we are looking for does not exist,that's why the runtime error occurs. when i created a screen with(double click on 100) and again execute CALL SCREEN 100 this time it call a screen.

But i m not sure about this because i dont have knowledge about abap

Regards

Subhash

Message was edited by: Subhash Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your support dude.

Answers (0)