Did you mean: 

Multiple records of table from RFC to XI in single XML file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My Scenario is as following -->

<b>RFC ---> Sender RFC Adapter ---> XI -

> Rec SOAP adapter ---> Web Service</b>

Now we need multiple records from RFC which can be put in single XML file & XI can transport the whole XML file to Web Service. All the configuration in XI, Web Service is complete & I tested my mapping which is able to accept multiple records.

But when ABAPer is sending the records I am not getting it in XI, I checked that in message payload from RFC.

He put the table name in TABLE tab of RFC. But not under Import Tab, as whatever he is providing under Import parameter & exporting it through report I am getting in message payload but not the table data.

Did anyone try such scenario, can you tell me how can we achieve this.

Pls. provide me your mail ID in case you need an attachment of the current RFC & report code & my mapping snapshot.

Regards

- lalit -

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answer is in my last post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, have you solved this problem, I have similar problem. I have a rfc, wich prozess the data. A Wrapper RFC should be transefer the data to Webservice.If I execute my programm, the tables and import paramater are filled. In Messagemonitoring is strucktur not there, if its not exist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have created the BAPI in which we are just describing the structure of the payload & which I am importing in Integration Repository.

And we are calling this BAPI from another program using " Call function ... " command & also provinding the data in that program.

Actually ethically ABAPers are against the idea of provinding the data into program they would like to provide it in BAPI but that won't work, you have to provide data in program which in turn populate the fields of BAPI.

Let me know with your mail ID in case you need snapshot of function & programs.

Regards

- Lalit -

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Lalit,

I'm not an abapper myself, but I guess that either you use the parameters as tables or as import. If you try to use both at the sametime, maybe XI will be kinda confused to translate them both into RFC XML.

Regards,

Henrique.

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Make sure the values ae passed thru tables parameter. Check if the table has records before calling the RFC using debug mode. May be table is not appended and value you are looking at might be the headerline so please ensure.

2. Try reimporting the RFC in IR and do it.

Thanks,

Prakash

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally , the TABLE is also a part of the XML payload in the RFC strucutre. Just make sure that the data is being passed corectly and is a part of the source XML strucutre.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

During Debug mode, after the

Call function <> destination <>

it is going directly to Write command, skiping Exporting & importing parameters.

- lalit -

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While debugging stop before CALL function and check the values in the TABLE that is passed.

Thanks,

Prakash