cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 5.0 N-Step : No Administrator Defined in BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone please explain when this message 'No Administrator Defined in BADI' would be displayed in the Approvals tab in the Application Monitors window?

Does the system raise this error if no approvers are identified in the BADI or is it something else?

If no approval is required then if we set the 'NO_FURTHER_APPROVAL_NEEDED' flag, will the system recognize the fact and classify the cart as approved.

Thanks,

Jerry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the foll notes:

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks for the reply, the two notes you provided gave me a place to start to figure out what needed to be added.

Thanks,

Jerry

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jerry / Disha,

I am also facing same problem but i am in SRM 5.0 SP7.. I already look at the answer reply by Disha oss notes.. since i am in SRMN 5.0 SP7 is not required one.

and also i am getting error message 'Approval step without ad-hoc capability.No preview possible' in the approver preview whenever I add approver by 'Add Approver' button by Approver Preview.. If I don't add approver everything is working fine..

please advise me to fix this issue..

Thanks,

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

John,

Is your problem solved? If yes, then do let me know. I'm also facing the same issue.

Best Regards,

Ashish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashish,

Sorry , I just saw your reply..

No - still we are facing the same problem.. How about your side.. Did you fix this problem ?

Thanks,

John.