Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARM 7.1

sumi_susan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have configured charm in 7.1 and created custom transaction type for the same.When you create a Chnage request it pops up for the selection of transaction type,which lists both standrad and custom transaction types.How can i default this to one transaction type rather than giving the pop up screen?.Also can i default few values in the Change request form, for example values for the fields Customer,Change Manager,CAB..etc?

Regards,

Cherry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

> We have configured charm in 7.1 and created custom transaction type for the same.When you create a Chnage request it pops up for the selection of transaction type,which lists both standrad and custom transaction types.How can i default this to one transaction type rather than giving the pop up screen?.Also can i default few values in the Change request form, for example values for the fields Customer,Change Manager,CAB..etc?

>

> Regards,

> Cherry

Hi, Cherry S.

You have a pop-up with selection of both transaction types (standrad and custom) because they are determined in transaction DNO_CUST04 in fields CHANGE_REQUEST and CHANGE_REQUEST_NEW. So delete your standart transaction type from there.