cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in OMSY......No values in MARV table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have moved our requests from Development to Quality system.

In Development, we have values for company code in OMSY.

Means , In the development, the values for Fiscal year of the Current period, Current Period, Fiscal year of the previous period, Previous period, Fiscal year of last period of previous year, Last month of previous year etc are exists for my company code in OMSY. Also these values are appearing in Table: MARV.

But these values are not available for my company code in Quality system. Also, in MARV table, for my company code, no entries found in Quality system. I could not able to update thro MMPV also. When I run MMPV, it is giving message as Company code has no MARV record; no conversion here.

Kindly give your inputs , how I can get the period in OMSY.

Thanks and Regards

SRINIVASAN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Possible reason can be Request not transported properly, You can again create a New request for OMSY in DEV & Transport to QAS , New Request will overwrite the OMSY Settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tej Yadav

Thanks a lot for the immediate reply.

The issue in creating a new request for OMSY in development is -

> You cannot able to change the period in OMSY.You need to do it thro MMPV only.

Without making any changes, I could not able to create a new request.

Could you pl. help in solving the issue.

Regards

Srinivasan

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

follow instructions of OSS Note 38298 for transport of table entries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jürgen ,

Thanks for the reply.

The note: 38298 explains only about how the the direct table entries which is icluded in TR is transported.

My issue here is in Development, OMSY settings are there.But we have moved almost 25 requests to Quality and found that it is not there.

Now how can we create an new TR for OMSY in Development and move to Quality & later it can be moved to production also.

When I am trying to modify in OMSY , the system gives message as The company code can no longer be initialized

Message no. MM011.

Kindly help me in this regard.

Regards

Srinivasan

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In DEV , Use OX18 & remove the assignment of your Company code & Plant, then do the changes in OMSY as per requirement & again in OX18 do the assignment of the Company code & Plant, Keep all this 3 activities in same request & transfer to your QAS , Check it helps you

former_member247435
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks buddy. Had the same issue and followed ur instructions and it is fixed