cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while syndication in Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working on MDM 7.1 SP06. I am facing one issue on syndication only in one particular account group of vendor.

This vendor has internal number generation in MDM. While executing u2018Syndicationu2019 step in workflow, it is going in error. WF history say error u2018[Invalid object state <0xfffffff9 >]u2019

I try to manually syndicate the record directly on to port but XML creating with no data in XML on to the port. So I again try to syndicate XML on my desktop, this time syndication successfully done without any error.

How can I automate the process through WF?

Regards,

Gaurang

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurang,

For me there can be 2 possible scenarios:

1.If the XML file is not well-formed, the XML object will not be created properly.

Solution - Do a verify of repository,check for errors/warnings.If present repair,dont forget to take a backup before that.

2.When writing to a file, there might be a permissions error.Make sure that the directory which is being written to has all of the necessary permissions.

Possible Solution - This may vary from scenario to scenario.To isolate the error I would recommend you to create a new port and check if automatic number creation scenario works in this port.If this works,compare the 2 port folder properties and to the needful.

If it does not,check for error logs for hints.

Please revert with updates.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you check the port, in console admin node, is it manual or automatic.

Also check the workflow syndication step, what all properties have you mentioned in the syndication steps.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's a manual port. Same port has been user for other 4 account groups where it is working fine. Only for one account group syndication going in Error.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

Has the Account group been created manually in data manager

Check if the Vendor account group, the remote key is maintained or not.

Also check if you are getting the XML in the destination preview of the syndicator.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it's a 'Z' vendor account group. So must be added manually. It has remote key maintain in it.

When I am manually syndicating to port, XML is getting syndicated without any error. Destination preview also show XML with complete data. But when I checked on port Archive folder, it's having no data.

Rgds,

Gaurang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you check Ready and Exception Folder?

Rgds,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you checking the inbound port or the outbound port.

try to place a file in the ready folder, which you have generated through manual syndication,

also check if the suppress unchanged check box is marked or not.

regards,

abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurang,

This error speaks of reference to a invalid object.

Seems to me the folder in which you are trying to put file does not have enough rights which is involved in this scenario.

Connect to the basis team,confirm on Folder(Port) rights for write access.

Also,getting traces and logs will help solve the issue.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Since this is working for all account group and specifically for a particular account group, i dont see problem with the permission, check if enough space is available for the same, and try for other account groups

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

This error is only coming for automatic number generation scenario hence I replied "Seems to me the folder in which you are trying to put file does not have enough rights which is involved in this scenario".

Yes I agree if this is working for other account groups there is no reason for it to not work for one particular account group but please note number generation mode is different here.

Without logs/traces it will be only guess work.

Thanks,

Ravi