Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP Optimizer Run not displaying results

former_member379943
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I set all costprofile,Optimizer profile maintain all setttings but after running SNP optimizer no results are displaying could any one guide me in the regard to SNP optimizer runs

Reg

Poorna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member584840
Participant
0 Kudos

Lots of possible things here.

FIrst try a heuristic first to see if that works for your material location. THIs will show if the PDS is set up and an order would create for your selection.

Look in detail at the log. Any messages? What are they?

In change mode before running optimizer.

How far do you get? Do you get the fancy screens and graphs and then no orders created?

former_member379943
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi John

I first tried a Heuristic and Heuristics run was successful,but optimizer was not happening its Displaying Zero for all the costs.i run the transaction /n/SAPAPO/OPT11 i got the result "engine run error".i do not understand why after doing settings for optimizer the results are not displayed.

Thanks

Poorna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poorna,

First of all go to tcode /sapapo/snpoplog and check the input parameters. check if the particular location product is selected for planning run or not. In case you you are getting a technical error as you mentioned, go to tcode sm59--> TCP/IP connections --> chose the relevant server and double click on it. click on button 'check connection' and see if the optimiser connection is working or not.

Lastly, get in touch with a basis fellow.

Regards

Manotosh

former_member379943
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manotosh

Thanks for the suggestion.

At the tcode /sapapo/snpoplog i checkked input parameters and particular location product was selected for planning run even i checked relevant server connection is ok

but results  are displaying zero

Thanks

Poorna

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check the dump in ST22 for this job,you will find this issue because of duplication entry in livecache.

issue may be due to inconsistency in master data ,to correct you can check report 1088670.

Regards,

Mangesh

former_member379943
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mangesh

Firstly i checked the dump.i got message "none of the short dump exist".

Second i checked inconsistency in master data every thing is ok here

but results are displaying zero.do you think may be the reasons data entered during settings not proper.

Thanks

Poorna

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Poorna,

You got an "engine run error". This needs further investigation.

Call transaction /sapapo/opt_inst and execute the installation test for SNP Optimizer.

All tests must be successful. Then only you could be sure that SNP Optimizer was installed successfully.

Thanks - Pawan

former_member379943
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan

i executed the installation test for SNP Optimizer,All Tests are OK and active. it was installed succefully.The connection with livecache is also OK

But SNP Optimizer Run results are displaying Zero.

Thanks

Poorna

Answers (0)