cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in plan driven procurement Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working in plan driven procurement scenario.

For this i am creating Purchase requisition in R/3 and this is getting into table 'EPRTRANS' and the scheduled Job 'BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER' is pushing it to SRM.

But this requisition is getting stuck in the R/3 outbound queue (SMQ1) raising exception "PARTNER_NOT_FOUND".

I have made all the necessary settings in R/3 but i think there is some problem on SRM Side.

I have done the following settings in SRM organization Plan:

1. Created one entry channel (Organization Unit) below the node which has entry for Company Code in Function tab.

2. For entry channel i have maintained value for Attribute Local Currency.

3. After that i have copied one user from R/3 and assigned it Entry Channel. This has created one position below the entry channel. (please tell what attributes i have to maintain at position level).

note : This user is the same user which i have used as RFC user In R/3 RFC destination for SRM.

4. I have created one more node (org. unit) under Company code (at the same level of entry channel) and on the function tab i have linked it with R/3 Purchase organization and maintained the necessary Attributes (for ex: plant, storage location, product categories etc.)

5. I have created one node (org. unit) for purchasing group under purchasing org. node created in above step and assigned the R/3 purchasing group to this node in function tab. Also i have maintained the necessary attributes to this node. To this purchasing group node i have assigned one Employee for creating shopping cart (classic scenario).

Also in the responsibility tab of above purchasing group i have mentioned the Org. Unit ID of Entry channel.

Can anybody tell me why the error in that queue is coming.

what extra settings i need to do on SRM side and which of the attributes are mandatory for Entry channel, whether my org. plan for plan driven procurement is fine.

I am using SRM 5.5 and ECC 5.0 as backend

Please suggest some solution at the earliest possible.

Thanks.

Regards

Robin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sabarjeet

please make the follwing settings

<b>R/3</b>

Maintain Table entries for V_T160EX & V_T160PR

for logical connection of material group purchasing group

& RFC destination of SRM

Assign the proper RFC destination which you have created for SRM system

Check table CRMRFCPAR that teh RFC transfer for PR is active

<b>SRM EBP</b>

create a inbound channel

assign the proper RFC user of R/3 RFC destination beow this

Assign the responsibility of this channel to local purchasing group & category responsibility

then try to run the program

Regards

Jayesh

0 Kudos

Hi

It seems like EBP is not able to find responsible purchasing group. I suppose mistake is in steps 4 and 5. Purch. organization and purch. group responsible for procurement of external requirements should be defined in EBP as local. Try to remove R/3 Purch. Org. and R/3 Purch. Group assiment on functional tab (just switch on check box, fields POrg, PGroup, System - empty).

Regards,

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alexander,

Thanks for answer.

I have tried that before.

I have created one Local Purchasing Group and assigned entry channel ID to the Local Purcahsing Group in Responsibilty tab.

But even the error is same.

Please suggest where else can be the problem.

Thanks

Robin