SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determine and use max Peak in a month to use for billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i try to explain my need in short words. During billing I read and store a peak Kw value in an operand that later I have to use for price determination DEMAND1:

reading the register: DEMAND14

Ok, now i should need to compare the value with other peaks during the same month. So my question is:

1 - How can I read the peaks in the same months? I tried DEMAND15 but it seems not to work (i'm certaintly doing wrong)

2 - How can I substitute the peak with the max in order to bill correctly.

Thanks a lot,

Gabriele

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rendina,

There is a way to get the solution for the issue. there are some settings in SPRO where you can maintain Control group to get the Max Demand in a month.

Follow the path as given below

SPRO-> Utilities-> DM-> Meter reading-> Basic Settings-> Define control group for  creation of Multiple  MR orders.

There u can  create Control Group and in the corresponding group check the field Per. RsReg. . U can also check the field SubPer. MR this will control  scheduled meter reading date for the demand register.It will help u out to control the orders for Resetting Registers.

Hope this helps you.

Regards

Arun

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

anybody?

0 Kudos

In transaction EL28 enter the installation and scheduled meter reading

date along with Meter Reading Reason. Press Enter and estimate and

click on the arrow in MR Data information. It opens a prompt and gives you the min

and max reading which are plausible for a given installation.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Using MR Data Information we can get the details of expected consumption (also validations) but  not MAX PEAK DEMAND in a month.

I Think this can be done by using resetting relationship in the register group. Where u have to maintain one demand register and one resetting register , and then go for the sample register relationship.

Hope this helps u out .

<content_removed_by_moderator>

Thanks

Arun

0 Kudos

Are you using RTP interface  for billing daily values , if yes it can be modified to fetch the Peak or Maximum demand for your Billing Period , Please give little more info abt your scenarios as What is the source of consumption . The fact is if you wan't to bill a customer at Peak or Max demand then why would you feed the rate with other values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rendina,

There is a way to get the solution for the issue. there are some settings in SPRO where you can maintain Control group to get the Max Demand in a month.

Follow the path as given below

SPRO-> Utilities-> DM-> Meter reading-> Basic Settings-> Define control group for  creation of Multiple  MR orders.

There u can  create Control Group and in the corresponding group check the field Per. RsReg. . U can also check the field SubPer. MR this will control  scheduled meter reading date for the demand register.It will help u out to control the orders for Resetting Registers.

Hope this helps you.

Regards

Arun