cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I remove this extra authorization check for dynamic parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello expert,

I created a new dynamic hirarchical parameters as " client-->policy" in crystal report. these parameter value are coming from a physical table. the other part of report extract data by a oracle procedure. when I ran this report in client, it is ok for everything. but when I schedule it or run it in infoview, I need extra authorization for access these dynamic parameter, eventhough this is not for accessing other parameters. How can I remove this extra authorization check for dynamic parameters?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Open the crystal designer  Edit the parameter In the prompt window at the existing option you can find the LOV name.

Open the Business view manager and find that prompt name in u201CRepository Exploreru201D window and select that parameter  right click that parameter  Select edit rights  provide rights for your user name in that window.

--Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you didnu2019t have appropriate rights based on parameters.

For providing rights you need to logon into Business view manger and select the particular LOV and provide appropriate rights for the LOV.

--Naga.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but how can I mapping "existing" option to LOV in business view manager? and How to set the right to use this LOV in the infoview

0 Kudos

Moved to BV forum.