cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit of measure is not an ISO code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Unit of measure M has ISO code MTR and Dimension length. the UOM is in sync with ECC6 . However when trying to order from srm it bounces back with error message Unit of Measure M is not an ISO code. Further checking in CUNI shows that the SI Unit is defined as the same as the UOM. I have tried to convert this but it is not allowing me to. Some uoms are unavailable in SRM such as KM and CM which may have something to do with it.

Can anyone advise what action to take.

Many Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In my system I have the same configuration. Are you creating a cart from catalog?

If so, you could try the following:

1. If it's possible, change the UoM in the catalog to match the ISO Code. In this case MTR.

2. If the first option is not possible, then code the BADI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER to convert the provided UOM to match the

ISO Code of the SRM system.

Remember that the check on the ISO Code takes place before the BADI is called so you need to clear the error message regarding the ISO Code from table et_messages.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ricardo,

Yes we are creating a cart from a catalogue.  Unfortunately it is not possible to change the UOM in the catalogue to MTR although that would be the preferred option.

i will try the second option but the problem I have is I don't know how to clear the error message.  There seems to be a problem with the SI Unit (both units of measure are displayed in red in CUNI)

Thank you very much for your reply,

Lorraine

Answers (0)