Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field not found for column exception

tahir_z
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a MBO using SAP RFC so i made changes on RFC added a newfield. Then i recreated MBO but im getting ":Field not found for column " Runtime exception. Anyone has faced some problem ?

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Stopping and starting the Application Servers and Database Server solve the problem to me too.

Thanks and regards,

Josué

former_member186566
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can restart the server in SCC or simply disconnect EIS, it may be SAP or webservice or any other database. Disconnect and Reconnect once again and deploy it, still if you have the same problem create a new connection profile while deployment process.

Regards

Yokesvaran K

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The solution for this is restarting of the local primary server in the scc.

Regards

Midhun

matti_maier
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks guys!

I wasn't able to restart the relay server, because I think I have insufficient rights, but I told the admin to do so.

My MBOs contain new attributes and when I click on "Preview" to check the connection it works fetching the data. Anyway, I will not have to time to fix this issue now. I guess restarting the relay server makes most sense to me.

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

please check the created MBO whether it contains any new attribute which is not mapped to backend

matti_maier
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi together,

I get the same error and I really don't know how to solve it. Has anyone a clue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Restarting the relay server from SCC will solved my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tahir, have you solved your issue ? I am having same issue as well and i do not know what to do.