cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL06G Automatic batch processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have pending PGI for some days for which i am trying to do combine PGI but because system is not picking batchs the process of VL06G is unsuccessfull.

We have minimum 500-600 transanctions per day so not possible to open each transanction and assign batch and do PGI

Is there any way where we can do combine PGI where system should take batches automatically.

Regards

Malik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

but because system is not picking batchs the process of VL06G is unsuccessfull.

Did you check the reason for why the batches are not picked by the system? The information provided by is not sufficient to provide any suggestions/solutions. Is automatic batch determination is used? Did you check in t.code VCH2/VCH3 for valid batch search strategy records? Is warehouse management /Transfer order functionality used? Is it happening for all deliveries or only few deliveries? Do you assign batch in sales orders?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Their was some problem in Batch configuration and now every thing is perfect where system is taking automatic batches for new deliveries but the problem is, the dates which are pending for which i was trying vlo6g is unsuccessful is there any way for this

malik

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned before, did you check the batch search strategy records in VCH2? Make sure batch quantity stocks are available in the plant. The selection criteria maintained in VCH2 must match with the batch characteristics in MSC2N. Can you check whether correct batches are available in plant, from where the quantity is picked?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already checked VCH2 and MSC2N, every thing is ok. I mentioned already no problem in current dates The system is taking batches automatically but i want system to take batches when i use VL06G for the past dates i mean before proper batch configuration. Is it possible..??

Malik

Answers (0)