cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stability Study - Inspection Lot Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We can create the stability studies using SAP standard but the generation of the inspection lot is incorrectly. I would like to share you my scenary and how the master data were created...

Business requirement: Create inspection lot according the frequencies:

Daily:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12...until 30 days

Monthly: 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 and 60 months

Annually: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 years.

I've created just one Maintenance Strategies for all frequencies and I've assigned the frequencies to inspection plan using tcode CWBQM.

We've used the maintenance packages for 1 day, 2 day, 3 day, 4 day, 5 day, 30 day, 60 day and 90 day we've thougt the system could created one inspection lot for each frequency. However, the system is generating more than one inspection lot for each frequency.

I've tried to create more than one maintenance strategy but when I've tried to assign it to inspection plan in CWBQM the system shows the field is blocked to change.

I don't know if our maintenance strategy was created correctly? or it is missing another information?

I was wondering if you could help me to solve this issue?

In advance thank you for your attention.

BR

Valdevair

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please create 3 different strategies for daily & monthly & annually and also you want to create 3 inspection plan for the same. Because for 1 strategy you can only assign one inspection plan.

-sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Thank you for reply...

According your suggestion I've created 1 maintenance strategy to test the Dauli scenary:

The maintenance strategy was generated with frequencies: 1 day, 2 day, 3 day, 4 day, 5 day, 6 day

When I've created a stability study using the frequencies 1 day, 3 day and 6 day in CWBQM, the system creates inspection lots for all frequencies 1 day, 2 day, 3 day, 4 day, 5 day, 6 day... I mean, the system does not considering the frequencies were selected in CWBQM.

Do you know inform me if there is missing some information or the system works this way?

BR

Valdevair

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can create one inspection plan for 3 maintenance strategy. there is no proble.

Only condition is that you have to assign different material to inspection plan.

If you assign different 3 material in one inspection plan then you are able to maintain it for 1 strategy in CWBQM.

-sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandip,

Thank you for your reply...

Unfortunatelly I can not to assign 3 materials code to same inspection plan because the characteristics and specifications are differents between them... For this reason we use one inspection plan by each material code.

When we've assigned one strategy maintenance to inspection plan in CWBQM we can not replace it because the field Strategy is blocked to changing...

Another point is about the inspection lot generation... I wonder if the system works this way? I mean, the inspection lot is generated according the strategy assigned to inspection in CWBQM? Or the system considers the maintenance package were assigned by operation in CWBQM?

Please I'd be glad if you need more details.

In advance thanks a lot.

BR

Valdevair

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

It is depend on your current working area.

1) Q_OPR_000000000010 : Operation, material-routing alloc., lock

2) Q_TSK_000000000010 : Insp. plan, mater.-routing alloc., lock

If you select the current working area is on operation base then you need to assign the all your Maintenance strategies to all operation.

1) Yes once you can assign strategy maintenance to inspection and if you used it in notification then it will not changed (It will become gray). If you want to change it then you want to delete it's all related notification.

Note : if you delete the CWBQM then inspection plan also deleted from the QP02.

2) Yes. The inspection lot is generated according the strategy assigned to inspection in CWBQM.

-Sandip