cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define G/L Account for Product Category and Account Assignment Category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I got a requirment to make a new entry in below SPRO path.

Define G/L Account for Product Category and Account Assignment Category

*Individual entries cannot be put into the change request*

*Message no. SV141*

*Diagnosis*

*For technical reasons, the entries cannot be fully specified in the change request. There are two possible reasons for this:*

*1. The key of an entry is longer than 120 characters. All entries whose keys match up to character 119, are then copied into the change request, rather than an individual entry.*

*2. The key of an entry contains fields of special data types, for example, packed numbers. The key can only be specified in the change request up to the first such field from the left.*

*all entries whose keys match up to character 26 are copied into the change request, rather than a single entry.*

*System Response*

*The selected entry is copied into the change request correctly, but other entries may be copied as well.*

My question is, If I make one entry and move to Quality and production system will it move only one entry or whole table will move?

Kindly help me.

Thanking you

Regards

Sharan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharan,

After the Transport request is created, the entries will get into view "V_BBP_DET_ACCT".

You can search which values are within the Transport request.

As far as i know, All the values will be included and will be carried forward.

Best Regard,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the same message trying to make an entry in SPRO:

Define Backend System for Product Category

I found the note 305942 describing exactly the issue for my and above mentioned entry, which offers the correction, then the note 326802 which offers the correction of the first notes. However, both notes are for Releases 4.6C and D (from 2000), and we are using EHP2 FOR SAP SRM 7.0.

I see another discussions in SCN regarding this topic, but haven't found real solution yet. Any hints? At least the answer to previous question from Sharan would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Toni