cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM shopping car cost center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to add condition to the default cost center their appear for the item line. The system take the default of the user for th shopping car, but if is initial I don't wont the other process, with gl account.... Do you know where I could make that king of modification.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marc

I did not get your question properly.

Do you mean that you want to change Cost center while crfeating Shopping cart.

In that case you can maintain applicable cost centers in the User attributes Cost Center in Org structure and make one cost center as default and leave others as optional. Then during SC creation user can be able to view and change to one of those optional cost centers.

Is this what you want. If not please elaborate your question. What is your version and scenario?

PS : Reward points if helpful.

Regards

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I don't enter a default cost center in the default setting for item, the system take the group item and found the gl account. With this GL account, they find the cost center in R3. I want to deactivate the last part. We don't want to have the cost center associate to the gl account in R3. How I can do that?? In configuration or with programming??

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marc

If you dont enter default CC then system will give error"GL xxx requires an assignment to CO object". This is because Account assignment attribute would have maintained as CC. So it expects Cost center.

But it will not pick cost center based on GL code unless in the following scenarios.

1.In the cost element configuration in backend FI system, GL code might have assigned defined cost center. Check with your FI consultant.

2. You might have developed a BADI through which a Cost center would have picked from backend based on the logic in the BADI.

Regards

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank Jagadish,

I was not sure that was a standard or not!! I seek the BADI, but I do not find it. If you have a idee of which BADI they could do that... It's the first time I work with SRM and I have difficulty to found the rigth BADI.

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The BADI to get the correct G/L account from R/3 is "BBP_DETERMINE_ACCT".

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marc

As Disha said above use BADI BBP_DETERMINE_ACCT.

In method DETERMINE_ACCOUNT define your own logic to determine the GL account ie based on Company code, Purch org, etc. Then overwrite the field ACCT_DATA-G_L_ACCT with the new GL code determined.

Hope this is clear for you to determine the GL account.

Regards

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my case The GL account it's correct. I just want to deactivated the search in OKB9 in R3. If I change my GL account, the system continue to go in OKB9 and take info for the cost center. He exist probably have a way to cancel this search!!

Answers (0)