cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Contract management personalization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM Gurus,

We are currently implementing the CM for SRM 7.0 in standalone scenario.

Here I got two questions about the personalization:

1. How is it possible to remove the catalog links in the "add item" button dropdown menu? In the Dynpro for this button there are no catalog mentioned, just the Product category and Normal Item type. So I guess the catalog menu is added somewhere else.

2. Is it possible to customize the content of the "send email" possibility when viewing an submited contract?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Michal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

According to answer from OSS there is no standard way how to disable the catalog links ONLY for contracts.

With best regards,

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

You can remove the catalog links under Add item by removing / deleting the settings under 'Define External Web services' if it is external catalogs. The path is: SPRO -> SRM server -> Master data -> Content Management -> Define external web services.

Also by changing the hierarchies you can remove or delete the catalog under Add item.

Regards

Krupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. How is it possible to remove the catalog links in the "add item" button dropdown menu? In the Dynpro for this button there are no catalog mentioned, just the Product category and Normal Item type. So I guess the catalog menu is added somewhere else.

Ans :Yes it is possible to remove the product category. you can use this BADI : BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI

2. Is it possible to customize the content of the "send email" possibility when viewing an submited contract?

Yes it is possible to customize the contenet of the mail.

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesh,

1. As for the "add item" button we need to remove the catalog links, not the Product category item type and for contract, not the SC.

2. Could you please provide the IMG Path where the Email content can be modified?

Thanks a lot!

Michal

Edited by: Michal.K. on Mar 9, 2012 1:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. As for the "add item" button we need to remove the catalog links, not the Product category item type and for contract, not the SC.

yes , you can remove the catalog link

2. Could you please provide the IMG Path where the Email content can be modified?

This is the Std Content .check with your technical team (or) workflow person .There will be a std template

Dear Sir/Madam,

A new Purchasing Contract has been negotiated between our company and test2. You can find a link to the Purchasing

Contract below.

Kind regards,

SRM_BUYER2 SRM_BUYER2

Details of the Purchasing Contract

-

Purchasing Contract Number : 4400000534

Purchasing Contract Name :

Vendor : 182 test2

Purchasing Contract Validity : 09.03.2012 To 09.03.2013

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

When setting breakpoint to the BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI the debuging stops at this point for SC creation, but not for the contract.

So for SC we were able to remove the catalogs from the dropdown, but for Contract not. I also tried to find a BADI for the contract UI, but with no result. Also the BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI has no filters and is multiple use, so I have no idea why it does not work for the contract document type. Could you please help us further here?

Thanks in advance,

Michal