Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNI Scenario in SNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In SNI scenario

1)The customer publishes information such as demand, inventory, receipts, and subcontracting reservations from the SAP ERP backend system to SAP SNC.

secondly :.Supply chain partners such as contract manufacturers (suppliers) publish demand, inventory, and receipts from their back-end systems.

I have a query :: If the supplier doesnt have ERP as backend system, then in that case how the supplier publish demand, inventory, and receipts .

For SNI scenario - The Customer publishes the demand, inventory, receipts, and subcontracting reservations for material lets say MAT1.

In SNC for SNI should this material no be different . because the Supplier will also publish demand, inventory, and receipts .

Do i need to do CIF for Customer material MAT1 from ECC to SNC and create a Vendor Product (different that the one in ECC)in SNC so that he can publish demand, inventory, and receipts ?

In SNI Monitor ,Can the cosnignment stock be publish from ECC to SNC ,so that the consignment vendor can know his latest stock position that is there with the customer in ECC?

Regards & Thanks .

Shail

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahilesh,

By now you have completed implementing the SNI Scenario. But any how,

If the supplier doesn't have ERP as backend system, In that case Supplier will be able to publish the data manually via SNC Web UI using SNI Monitor.

You need to CIF the material for Supplier purpose where as the Customer uses ROEMPROACT2 to publish the stock data.

Correct me if I'm wrong based on your experience.

Thanks,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody let me know the procedure to display the Customers Own Inventory ,Demand in SNC.

What are the prerequisites for SNI scenario?

regards

shail    

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have implemented the below notes for SNI scenario:
SAP Note 1267019 - BAdI for ProductActivityNotification
note no1696005

But when i am transferring data through RCMPROACT2 -Contract manufacturing PArtner data i am getting below error:

Item 1: Supplier unknown; system cannot handle consignment inventory 020(/SCA/BIF_PROACT)

whereas for ROEMPROACT2 i am not facing any issue.
Can u throw some light on it what could be the issue, did i forget to maintain some config?
thanks a lot for ur support.
Regards
Shail