cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO connection to SRM system - in Supplier collaboration 2.0 BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We have deployed the Supplier Collaboration 2.0 Business Package on SAP Enterprise Portal 7.

After deployed, we need to configure the JCO to SRM System. We are not configuring for catalog, IHS, et.

Now, Under the 'Supplier Portal Administration'->'System Integration' Workset, There are 4 iViews which talks about the JCO, Integration to BP.

1. JCO Client Maintanance

2. External JCO connection configuration

3. Application maintenance

4. System type configuration

I searched for documentation in tthe sap.help.com, sdn, service.sap.com but nowhere anyone mentioned the step-by-step details.

Could anyone please let me know how integrate Backend to BP of Supplier Collaboration 2.0 with JCO's using the BP iViews.

Thanks for your time.

Thanks,

Raghavendra Pothula

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

Could you kindly update , how did you managed to resolved the issue?

Thanks

Prabhu.M...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

Have you resolved your query?

If yes please let me know, I am also facing the same problem.

Regards,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Would anyone of you share your experience with me to solve my problem. I'm having problem with the cache upload in the supplier collaboration business package.

Really appreciate your response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please advise if any of you managed to resolve your query? Im busy with Supplier Collaboration 4.0 BP u2013 and am completely new to the portal area. Would appreciate any advice? I went through the SAP documentation (http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/en/55/c88265d15b4f0f9ee1653bc1146414/content.htm). So I was currently trying to set up RFC users for the systems, but not sure if Im on the right track. Would you be able to advise?

Thanks,

Emily

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Could you kindly update , how did you managed to resolved the issue?

Thanks

Prabhu.M...