cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lot Status

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Kindly guide the logic whare we failed programme like in qa32 inspection lot status is INSP RREC when i check my report its showing as REL PASG CCTD CALC INSP RREC what is the logic missing for passing function module kindly guide me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure as of now, just few months back i had used this fm module. In se37 try by search text STATUSEDIT*

it gives similar result as you find in qa32. gives only specific active status of the inspection lot.

Regards.

Dhaval

Edited by: Dhaval on Mar 10, 2012 10:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its only that report its showing as "All Statuses " REL PASG CCTD CALC INSP RREC where as current staus is INSP RREC .

You should have logic to get the current status & not all statues from which lot has gone through.

Former Member
0 Kudos

pass the lot no to QALS table and fetch the objnr field

pass it to jest table and fetch the latest active STAT field

pass it to TJ02T table's ISTAT field and fetch the TXT04 / TXT30 fields(status)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

now my logic like this only but its is showing all status how to get the current status can you explain

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

can you tell how to get current status for inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check below link,

[;

[;

-Sandip

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pass inspection lot in QALS table to pick object id.

Now pick this object id & pass in JEST table to select inspection lot active status only. This will give you insp lot current status.

Where is confusion?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your report you are picking all the status in place of current status. Thats why it is picking all the status. Please talk to your abaper not to use bapi BAPI_INSPLOT_GETDETAIL to get the details of system status.

Regards,

Smruti

Edited by: smruti.ranjan on Mar 9, 2012 9:30 AM