cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Putting message into send queue failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Putting message into send queue failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.DuplicateMessageException: Message Id 8fd8ebf2-14dc-498c-26d4-fa83a612df8f(OUTBOUND) already exists in duplicate check table: com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK__BC_MSG_DUP_CHECK__0CB1C3F7'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'SAPPIQDB.BC_MSG_DUP_CHECK'..

I get the above error for one of my interface.

The scenario is simple lift and shift using integrated scenario.

I am unable to figure out reason for the above error.

Regards,

Lalit Mohan Gupta.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this thread [;

Regards,

Venkata S Pagolu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit Mohan Gupta,

It seems like you have a problem with duplicate Message IDs (GUID). This can happen if you do not let SAP PI generate the message ID for the message being processed, but is relying on an external system to provide you with the message ID.

In any case. I don't think you will succeed with getting the message processed, because of the duplicate message ID constraint in SAP PI. But you need to be aware that depending on how your SAP PI has been setup to handle archiving/deletion of messages in Java-stack, you could potentially run into the situation, where SAP PI removes the initial message from its database and by that enables processing of the duplicate message ID.

Best regards,

Jacob