cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL01 selection date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question about T-code VL01N....In VL01N, default value for selection date is currently the date of "Today".

I'd like it to be 2months behind at least.

Does anyone know about this?

Thank you so much about your help in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think it comes from sales order.

If it correct, check ur sales document type once.

Thanks

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Harry,

Its the date on which you are creating the delivery for goods, Why do you want it to be two months behind? You are not going to ship the goods back dated are you?

Regards

Suchait

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.

When we make the shipping document, we don't use T-code VL01N directly...

We normally view the sales order first and create the shipping document through "sales document - Delivery" menu in sales order.

The only serach condition we need to make shipping document is "sales order number".

The shipping date should not be mattered....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This delivery date can come from the schedule line(confirmation date). Generally the sales doc type config has a field lead time so this delivery date is order creation date + lead time(configured in the sales doc type setting).

Does this help. I think one can put back dates and create deliveries. Is there a specific requirement then you need to explain it.

Regards

Manas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, Mana..

As you said, users can change the selection date manually...

But the only things to be controlled for creating shipping document for our business are shipping points and sales order #.

So i'd like to extend the selection date as further as possible so that users don't have to worry about selection date...

If you know how to set up IMG regarding this, pleases let me know...

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think the requirement is to make selection date as a sort of text field.Not sure this can be achieved by standard img setting. You would want to write some code.When you say you want to move this date far out.How much far and from where the system should pick up this date.

Regards

Manas