cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating CVC in background in SCM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm running creation of CVC in background,but the job is getting cancelled.In job log I can find below error messages.

Message Text : Internal Error /SAPAPO/SCMB_PSTRU_PLOB_TEMPL=>RAISE_EXCEPTION_FRO

Message class : /SAPAPO/SCMB_PSTRU

Message No :000

We have run the CONS CHECK for POS

Your advice in this regards would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Manasa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try the following:

1)Go to SE38=>/sapapo/ts_pstru_gen, enter your POS name.

2)Run it with "Basis - form routines" and set 'Reset generation time stamp' and also 'Generate'.

3)Run it with option "Create planning objects" and set 'Reset generation stamp' and also 'Generate'.

4)Go to /sapapo/msdp_admin => right button on POS => Activate.

Also make sure that all infoobjects are correctly activated from BI content.

You should check all characteristics in the POS, and the navigational attributes characteristics if there's any.

Best Regards,

Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ada,

I have done all the list of activities mentioned above.But ,I'm getting the same error.

Regards,

Manasa

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manasa,

What is your source for creation of CVC? Are you trying to create CVCs from infocube?

Could you try out the following to identify the root cause?

In the create CVC (/sapapo/mc62) variant, uncheck the check boxes for all the 3 checks at bottom of the variant, and also uncheck the "adjust time series objects" checkbox.

Come to "selection condition", and select one or few CVCs from your source (Infocube, or flat file, whatever).

Then try to run the job, which should only create one or few CVCs as per your selection criteria.

If you are able to create CVCs in this way, that could mean that you might be having some issue during some check or generation of time series. Delete the created CVCs and again try to create them by activating the checks one by one.

If the above helps in identification of the issue, then it might be possible to attack and resolve the issue e.g. special character, etc.

PS: You could also try the "load to worklist" option to try to identify the CVC having issue. There you can specify one or few CVCs to be created in one go, and this might help in identifying if there is an issue with a certain CVC.

Thanks - Pawan

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The reason may be that you have invalid characterisitcs in your input file. Please notice that:

1)Lower letters are invalid inputs for characterisitcs.
2)For 'Product' characteristic, if your product number is consisted of numbers only, you'll need to provide internal format (with leading zeros) instead of external format.

Best Regards,
Ada