cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP address for a WebDynpro ABAP Link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Perhaps would sound like a newbie question here, but nevertheless I will go ahead.

We are to configure Change Request Management for Solution manager 7.1 and part of configuration requires us to send a link to the Change Document to a mail recipient.

The Change Document is basically a CRM UI ABAP Webdynpro page, so that the user would click on the link and directly enter the Change document screen. However we are just unable to get the direct link to the Change document. If we navigate via the normal CRM UI screen, the HTTP address in the IE address bar stays the same:

http://<server>:<port>/sap(bD1lbiZjPTEwMCZkPW1pbg==)/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ui_start/default.htm

And right clicking on a link does not show any value. The old method of Rt click on Link -> Properties used to show the Address URL which we need now. Can someone please suggest if there is way to get this for an ABAP webdypnro link.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Regards,

Srikishan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I think you are confusing technologies. This forum is for Web Dynpro ABAP questions only. Based upon your comment of CRMUI and the URL you are using as an example, your question is NOT related to Web Dynpro ABAP. You are using CRMUI which is based upon BSP. That is a completely different and separate technology from Web Dynpro ABAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for pointing in the right direction. I will open a thread under Forum - CRM UI Framework, possibly a more apt area.

Regards,

Srikishan

Answers (0)