cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception on iBeanHome.find() in the prescript of workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am developing workflow for Contract Document. The prescript get the endorser from the extension collection and try to get the iBean from iBeanHome.find() method. I got exception on the 'iBeanHome.find()' from the following code.

endorserHome = IBeanHomeLocator.lookup(session, endorser);
	endorserBean = endorserHome.find(endorser);

The exception ocuured from 'endorserBean = endorserHome.find(endorser);'. I have no ide how to solve this. Could you please advise.

Below is the stack trace.

Facility=local4;sessionid=odp_event_workflow_engine;tenantid=#system#;username=daemon;exception=com.sap.odp.api.common.exception.ApplicationException: You cannot view the document because you do not have sufficient permissions. Contact the document owner to request access to it.;stacktrace=ValidatingParent=-2147483346:104:Noppong Jinbunluphol - com.sap.odp.api.common.exception.ApplicationException: You cannot view the document because you do not have sufficient permissions. Contact the document owner to request access to it.

Facility=local4;sessionid=odp_event_workflow_engine;tenantid=#context.gemsclm#;username=daemon;exception=Sourced file: inline evaluation of: ``import com.sap.odp.api.common.exception.*;  import com.sap.odp.api.common.log.*; . . . '' : Method Invocation endorserHome.find : at Line: 25 : in file: inline evaluation of: ``import com.sap.odp.api.common.exception.*;  import com.sap.odp.api.common.log.*; . . . '' : endorserHome .find ( endorser ) 

Called from method: wfApprove : at Line: 90 : in file: inline evaluation of: ``import com.sap.odp.api.common.exception.*;  import com.sap.odp.api.common.log.*; . . . '' : wfApprove ( endorser ) 
Target exception: com.sap.odp.api.common.exception.ApplicationException: You cannot view the document because you do not have sufficient permissions. Contact the document owner to request access to it.
;stacktrace=Sourced file: inline evaluation of: ``import com.sap.odp.api.common.exception.*;  import com.sap.odp.api.common.log.*; . . . '' : Method Invocation endorserHome.find : at Line: 25 : in file: inline evaluation of: ``import com.sap.odp.api.common.exception.*;  import com.sap.odp.api.common.log.*; . . . '' : endorserHome .find ( endorser ) 

Called from method: wfApprove : at Line: 90 : in file: inline evaluation of: ``import com.sap.odp.api.common.exception.*;  import com.sap.odp.api.common.log.*; . . . '' : wfApprove ( endorser ) 
Target exception: com.sap.odp.api.common.exception.ApplicationException: You cannot view the document because you do not have sufficient permissions. Contact the document owner to request access to it.

Noppong Jinbunluphol,

Thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Noppong Jinbunluphol,

I am getting the same error on a worklfow I am working on. did you ever find a solution for this ?

Kind regards,

Thabiso

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thabiso,

As I remember, you will need to have access to the document that you want to find. In this case is the "endorserBean".

Thanks,

Noppong