Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change text in WD ABAP work protect mode pop up

PradeepBondla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have implemented MSS Appraisals, In appraisal document (WD ABAP application --- HAP_MAIN_DOCUMENT) in review phase, when user selects "Save and Exit " radio button and click on continue button, a pop up comes with message -

"This application contains unsaved data which may be lost.

Do you want to continue without saving the changes"

How to change this text?

I think its using FPM message manager (FPM_MESSAGE_MANAGER) application but I couldn't find above message anywhere to customize the text (its not there in T100 table).

Any ideas? Please help.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kai_unewisse3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, this is a portal content within the EPCF component.
You could change the text in the portal by changing the properties file in

WEB-INF/portal/portalapps/com.sap.portal.epcf.admin/private/classes

Regards,

Kai

PradeepBondla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kai,

Thank you for the response...

I am not sure of the location of the text you suggested, but I found that

text is maintained in CL_FPM_CONFIRMATION_REQUEST abap class. this text is divided in to two text 1) This application contains unsaved data which may be lost. and 2) Do you want to continue without saving the changes? And append this is the class constructor.

We can change the text here... But thought changing the text is not a solution for my issue, so I need to address the root cause....

I contacted SAP (raised an OSS message) and working with them on this, as of now we modified our logic in Value Determination BADI and it is working fine 90%

Update: modified Value determination BAdi and V_T77SP_2 table entry to solve this issue!

Thanks,

Pradeep

Answers (0)