SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective Contract Accounts | Reset Clearing Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Collective Accounts clearing : We have scenario where one parent CA has 2000 child accounts, now business has done reset clearing and subsequent automating clearing multiple times which has resulted in creation of thousands of reset clearing  document type RC and automatic clearing document type AM  In a collective parent account

So my questions are below

1)Is there any way we can stop creation of so many RC  documents at the time of reset clearing where single payment has cleared 2000 child accounts.

2) Further we are having issue in FPL9 not able to display such a large parent account., so please let me know how I can change FPL9 to accomodate dsuch a large CA

Please let me know if anything above is not clear.

Request you to kindly extend your help in above

1 REPLY 1

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order not to create several RC documents, explore the use of the radio button ''Cretate New Open Item" when performing the Re-Set Clearing. This is in the "Setting for posting clearing amount" section of the screen.

This is supposed to post a new open item at the Parent level.

For FPL9, you could opt for the following setting: Initial screen = Totals, and Balance Variant = Standard.

You could configure your own Balance Variants that group like Main/Sub transactions together and age them in 30/60/90 day grid (for example).

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ivor M