cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data entry for VBAK-KTEXT in VA21

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Expert,

I want to have the 'Description' field displayed so that the user can input data when execute va22 ticode. When i was browse se16n, i see field vbak-ktext,but in transaction va22 i don't find any field related to it. is it possible to display the data entry field in VBAK-KTEXT in tracsaction va22 ( Create Quotataion)?if yes, please tell me how?

Your answers is very appreciate.

Thank,

jocko

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ambrish_nigam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Please use VBKD-BSTKD field to enter your TITLE PARAMETER.. even in VA21/22, u can use PO No. field to enter TITLE PARAMETERS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you reiterate the question in a different way. VBAK-KTEXT is Search term for product proposal. You want this description while entering what entity in a quotation.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, if my question not clear.

Actually i want to create quotation print out from quotation document. The print out have a Title which describe the subject of Quotation, but i did not found the field in quotation document ( va21). Then i tried to searching available field in table VBAK by SE16n, and found field KTEXT. Finally, i am going to use it ( VBAK-KTEXT) to store title data. is it possible?if yes, how to entry the VBAK-KTEXT data in sales document screen using ti code va21? Just info, the SAP version is ECC6.

Sorry, if my english still not clear.Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me see if I understand your requirement. You need a text field to write your title in the quotation printout.

I believe KTEXT was chosen cause the size is 40 chars. However I do not think this would be the correct way to approach your issue.

Try maintaining standard texts for this (T Code So10) and then try and call this text in the output form/script which gets triggered during the print activity.An ABAPer should be able to help you on this.

If you require any further inputs let me know

Regards

Manas

Edited by: mehtamanas on Mar 9, 2012 12:12 PM