cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Sync

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.What i have to do in BPM, if i want to Build a BPM Synchronous scenario.?

2.How sender is going to get response. is it thru Alerts or anything else?

3.What scnearios in realtime will use Sync. BPM?

can anybody explain me with example..

Thanks

Seshu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshu,

Try working out a sync/async bridge scenario. Useful learning

Check these

/people/sriram.vasudevan3/blog/2005/01/11/demonstrating-use-of-synchronous-asynchronous-bridge-to-integrate-synchronous-and-asynchronous-systems-using-ccbpm-in-sap-xi

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1403 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

cheers,

Prashanth

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshu,

<i>1.What i have to do in BPM, if i want to Build a BPM Synchronous scenario.? </i>

For Sync BPM, just like normal BPM, nothing spl only thing will be your interfaces will be synchronous (I can give exact details tomorrow, as i did these things quite long back & not at the top of my mind now, but it is definetly worth a try rather than waiting till t'row, as it is simple).

<i> 2.How sender is going to get response. is it thru Alerts or anything else? </i>

Definetly not as Alerts

You get the response, right at the calling place.

<i>3.What scnearios in realtime will use Sync. BPM?</i>

quite rarely, imagine a situation when u get msgs (sync) from your trading partners where you need to validate and reject (even before sending to Backend or even without any processing). then you use it. we used to check versions and send back.

PS : For Sync BPM, I think that u may need to opening/cosing of S/A bridge & using Abstract Sync Interfaces etc. But as said earlier you try it out or wait till tomorrow.

also check this link for little bit more info.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

Vishnu Kanth: i will wait for your reply.

Seshu

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>>>>1.What i have to do in BPM, if i want to Build a BPM Synchronous scenario.?</i>

You need to create a Integration process in IR

Check this blog

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/06/09/walkthrough-with-bpm

<i>>>>2.How sender is going to get response. is it thru Alerts or anything else?</i>

basically Alerts are used for intimating and not for response. If you are using HTTP adapter you will get Response in HTTP, same with SOAP. It depends on the adapter if you are using RFC sender you will be passing data thru Exporting and Tables and you will get response by Importing and Tables. We can even response in Files as well.

<i>>>>3.What scnearios in realtime will use Sync. BPM?</i>

Say you are sending a File as input and creating a sales order and expecting the created sales order number in another file.

Thanks,

Prakash