cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL Automatic Refresh functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have been unable to get the automatic powl refresh to work with our SRM7.0 SP11 Extended Classic Scenario. In my understanding the POWL auto-refresh should be a standard feature after SP6. Should it work automatically or do you need to make some customization?

Currently the POWL refresh button needs to be clicked manually every time and is never refreshed automatically. We would like to have it automatically refreshed after a new shoping cart is created and/or when user logs in to the system.

We have checked that everything is according to the following instructions:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/en/80/c8cbf89a394eaaa59767d0faf958d3/content.htm

Yours truly,

Matti Hokkanen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have a look at note 1461713. Perhaps this is helpful.

Regards,

Ricardo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matti,

Please check the below note:

1627366 - POWL Apply and Refresh buttons

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your valuable inputs! I checked both notes and got it at least partially working. We had earlier activated auto refresh configuration in our sandbox environment but were never able to get it working. Now I made the configuration changes according to note 1627366 into our development environment and the POWL is being refreshed when the user logs in. However it is not refreshed after the user creates a new shopping cart. Is it possible to have that working simultaneously with the refresh upon logon? Note 1461713 seems a little bit unclear to me there.

Thanks and best regards,

Matti Hokkanen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matti,

For query refresh on query switch or creating a new document,please do the changes mentioned in the note 1134640.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Matti,

In SPRO have you tried Deactivate/Activate Automatic Refresh of the POWL under POWL and Advanced Search. Try activating this switch and check if Automatic refresh works

Thanks

Suresh