Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom item field in POWL

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've added an item custom field in POWL following this steps:

- Add the field to structure /SAPSRM/S_SEARCHFIELDS. (with the same name that it have in st. INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_CTR )

- Add the field in view /SAPSRM/V_SRC_CR.

- Add the field in DB criteria in the transaction /SAPSRM/POWL_CUST.

- Use the report POWL_D01 for refresh the query.

The problem is that there is a custom field with the same name at header level and the system is trying to search by the field in header not the field at item level, so can't find anything because have different values.

Do you know if i need to add the field in other structure ? or what i need to do for search at item level using this field?

I've add others fields that exits only at header or item level and works fine. But if exits in both levels doesn't work.

I've tried to modify the behaivor of POWL with the Enhancement /SAPSRM/BD_CLL_POWL_FEEDER, i have some implementations for change the search helps and something like that. But the definition I need for this problem is /SAPSRM/BD_POWL_CHNG_CUF_SRCH. And is not triggered. Do you know why?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Ricardo.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you added your field in "INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF" if not add it there this is related to database storage. I hope it will work for you.

Regards,

Goutam Kolluru.

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I've added the field in the following structures:

INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_CTR

INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF

INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF

INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_CTR

/SAPSRM/S_SEARCHFIELDS