Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing HU in EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Below is the Issue:

The Inbound delivery in EWM in not being activated because of insertion

of incorrect HU (With incorrect HU number range which is not maintained).

So now how to Edit that HU with correct number range as I am unable to change

the HU with correct one.

Also due to this Inbound delivery Notification is in Inactive state.

So please help me out to Edit the HU in Inbound delivery Notification in EWM.

Regards,

Rock

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Sandeek, you can't pack a product in the IDR. The IDR represents the mirror of the ERP product, you can't really change it. You can change the ID. But for your question Rock, the only way I can see that you can fix this problem is by rejecting the IDR from the SCM, fixing the number range/repacking the product in ERP (if not with a pack spec later in EWM) and then retransmitting the ID to the SCM system.

All the best,

Claudiu Maxim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudiu/sandeep,

You mean now there is no other option to Edit HU in EWM system.

The only option left is to reject the delivery document from EWM system & deleting the document from ECC.

After then creating a new delivery document & passing it to EWM & then Inserting the correct HU ?

Please suggest the propoer solution.

Regards,

Rock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rock,

If you can find a way to activate the IDR then you can change the HU in the ID (through the path Inbound Delivery - Follow-on Functions - Pack). Otherwise you cannot change it, the IDR is an image of the inbound from ERP and cannot be changed from here, it needs to be activated. If you want to keep the codification of the HU in the EWM just customize the number range in SCM and then try again with the activation. If not I am afraid that Rejection is the only way from the IDR point of view.

Regards,

Claudiu Maxim

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should unpack this HU and repack it again with correct number range using /scwm/pack or the pack option in the inbound delivery header.

I am sure that once the HU number is created its number cannot changes. But i will confirm on this.

As soon as you unpack the HU and put the product in the different HU, the unpacked HU is automatically deleted from the system.

Thanks

Sandeep Kumar