Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDGF can´t replicate with DRFOUT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I work in SAP ECC 6.0 ehp5

We use the transaction DROUT to replicate Centre Cost (for example ).

The transaction info is here: http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/11/7062e7226f450d8a94b15a891e33f3/frameset.htm

But the replication is not finalized. One message is shown in the log: "Processing of outbound implementation 1100 was skipped by implementation")

The customizing is correct in SPRO, the model data "0G" was activated in "Master Data Governance --> General Settings --> Data Modeling"and Business Systems and Replication Models were defined in "Master Data Governance --> General Settings --> Data Replication --> Define Custom Settings for Data Replication"

Another more question, Is it necessary to create a change request or edition to replicate? In transaction DROUT is not possible to indicate it.

Best regards,

Gonzalo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have set up a Data Replication on MDG-F Cost Centre using ALE IDoc scenario. When running the distribution using DRFOUT, i see similar message 'Processing of outbound implementation 1102 was skipped by implementation' and nothing gets passed to ECC.

Many Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Regards

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

we should use either Edition Monitoring or Manual Replication to replicate the information to ECC. Both the links are available on MDG-F UIs. Replication working for me now.

regards

Pranav

NinadMehta
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

How did you solve your error??

Can you enlist the steps for me please?

Also in Manual Replication.. I am unable to see my editions. They are not even in F4.

If you can help me on how to get editions in that F4.. maybe some IMG config that I missed, it will be really great

Thanks

Ninad

NinadMehta
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav/Experts,

Kindly suggest.

I am stuck on it for almost a week.

Error - Processing of outbound implementation 1102 was skipped by implementation

Regards,

Ninad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ninad,

I had raised an OSS on this issue of DRFOUT not working for MDG-F and answer was that it would not work. That is why the Error/message says 'implementation skipped'.

In order to have Edition in drop down of manual replication, you got to release the edition first. the functioanlity is somewhere in edition maintainance section and also there is a way to setting a check-box at edition level (of auto replication of content, do not know the exact word on that check-box, but that is the only check box when you create a new edition). If the checkbox is ticked for a edition, Idocs will automatically be posted as a change request gets completed and activation happens.

I am not in front of my system today, therefore can not provide you the exact details on some of the points above. But I hope I have answered your question. Please let me know if you any more points to get clarifications on.

Regards

Pranav

NinadMehta
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Pranav!!!

That did help me a lot.

Just a small doubt on this then.

If I release my edition.. it does not allow me to use it for new CR.

So how do i reuse that Edition??

User cannot create new edition for every CR.

Regards,

Ninad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ninad,

If your edition has the flag 'Immediately Distribute Change Requests' set. The Idocs will automatically be posted and you would not have to run a manual replication.

Regards

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gonzallo,

We are facing the same issue, would it possible to through some light.

What could be the issue?

Thanks a lot !!!