cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B2B adapter - Q2 release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do we have any info on the B2B adapter release by SAP? I know the latest info was early Q2 but is there a definite date and licensing model revealed? Any info is appreciated as we are debating should we wait for the B2B adapter or buy a third party.

Teresa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please see these threads

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info links but I was refering to the new SAP B2B adapter that has been planned to be released as an addon to PI 7.11 and PI 7.3 NOT the existing third party B2B adapters in the market.

Teresa

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

note that for PI 7.11 the prerequisite is SP08 for the B2B Add On

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sabharish. We would be in 7.3 end of this month..:) I checked release notes and there was no news about the new B2B adapter. May be Katrin has to release another blog regarding GA.

Teresa

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

we did have a discussion with SAP a couple of weeks ago and at that point the date was end of March.

But we still dont have an official commitment so its best you check with them directly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cool I am trying to fight over our Biztalk folks from taking over our EDI interfaces..The release of B2B adapter could strengthen our case. All these years of waiting for one and being at the mercy of Seeburger and Crossgate. I hope the end of the tunnel is near.

I think I should close this thread.

Teresas

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

we are all fighting a common battle

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

We still don't have a definite date for the release of these adapters but the last I heard was May 2012. This is liable to change.

See the note #1690557 When will the SAP standard SFTP and B2B adapters be available?. This contains some more details and will be updated when we have a definite release date.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please have a look:

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you should contact Katrin -

katrin.von.ahsen'sap.com

from what we know from SAP, the release is end of March- start of April 2012