cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Forecast Consumption in Sales Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are facing an issue with forecast consumption.

We have standard planning strategy 40 with consumption mode 2 which is CIFed to APO as requirement strategy 20 and same consumption mode.

We have a forecast released then from DP to SNP but the sales orders are not consuming the Forecast and we can not see it in Product View neigther in interactive planning. We can only see the delivery in interactive planning but no forecast is consumed and we should see sales orders in produtct view after being created in R3 system.

CIF is active and seems ok.

This started to happen after a R3 upgrade to ECC 6.

Please suggest as what can be the cause of this issue.

Regards

Teresa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Teresa,

If I understood correctly, you are not seeing Sales Order in APO in either interactive SNP view or in product view.

This would mean that your Sales Order has not come to APO.

Check the following:

1) Check that there is no stuck queue in APO or R/3 corresponding to the Sales Order. Ideally the queue might have got stuck in R/3 outbound (SMQ1) or in APO inbound (SMQ2)

2) If there is a stuck queue for the Sales Order, then you should correct the root cause and reactivate the queue so that Sales order can come to APO.

3) If there is no stuck queue, check in CFM5 in R/3 that teh Sales order is contained in an active integration model. I hope that somehow your integration model hasn;t become inactive during the upgrade. If model is inactive, then regenerate and reactivate the model using batch job or CFM1/CFM2 (or CFM3).

Hope this helps.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

I´ve checked the queues ins both system and they are all clear.

I ve check CIF and seems ok. I ve created a integration model only for this material are it looks active but in CFm2 for model sales order I can not see the orders number and I can nor confirm the orders are included... is there any way I can see if the order number is included? system only shows material/location.

Regards,

Teresa

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Teresa,

This is fine.

You would be only able to see the material and the location in CFM5 or CFM2.

If model showed up as active, then this part should be ok.

Could you try regenerating and reactivating teh integration model? Using CFM1 (or report RIMODGEN) and then the transaction CFM2 (or report RIMODAC2). See if thise sends teh order over to APO.

If above doesn't help, run the report RIMODINI using the selections for the integration model, and see if this is pushing the Sales Order to APO or not.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´ve already done that with no sucess. Any other sugestion?

Thanks,

Teresa

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Teresa,

1) Run the report RAPOKZFX in R/3. This will take care if there is any issue with APO relevance of material master. You can beforehand check that field APOKZ in SAP R/3 table MARC should have value 3 (APO relevant). If APOKZ is not 3, you might have an issue with APO relevance. Anyway do run this report, it's safe. 

2) Create an integration model (temporary one) having only the Sales Order selected (through location/product).

3) Run CFM1 for the above IM in foreground. Run CFM2 for the above IM in foreground, and share if you see any issues.

If above doesn't show any issues, since you recently upgraded the R/3 system, could you please check if all the relevant technical settings have been taken care of in R/3 and in APO:

Sharing the link for SAP help for SCM 5.0:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/c7/b5df371babfa0fe10000009b38f842/content.htm

In the above link, please go through the topics

SAP APO
Core Interface (CIF)

CIF
Customizing in the ERP System

CIF
Customizing in SAP APO

Setting Up
the System Infrastructure

Systematic
Problem Analysis

PS: In addition to above, please also run CCR report /sapapo/ccr to see if it points out that Sales Order only exists in R/3 and is not in APO. If CCR says that Sales Order is missing in APO, try to push it from the CCR report screen to APO.

Thanks - Pawan