cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter - company Billing - Assign Organisational units by plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Im posting this since I found the same question closed, unanswered.

We are on IS - Retail and I have done all configuration for Inter-company Billing. However when I create the inter-company billing document I get the following error, "Sales organization & is not defined"

I checked SAP note 308989 in which it says the delivering plant (Site) needs to be attached to both the Ordering and Delivering companies Sales organisation, Distribution channel combination. Also this needs to be done as part of master data in WB02, which I have done.

It also says that the 2 entries maintained should be present in the table in transaction OVV9 - Assign Organisational units by plant. However, in my case the attachment of the site to the ordering companies sales org. is missing in the inter-company set up. Also it does not give the option of creating a new entry.

Appreciate if someone could help me resolve this so I could create the inter company invoice.

Thank you,

Afzal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Afzal,

in transaction OVV9 the plant must be linked only to the delivering sales area.

When you create the delivery, the sales area miantained in OVV9 is copied into field LIKP-VKOIV, LIKP-VTWIV, LIKP-SPAIV, then during creation of intercompany billing it will be the sales area of the intercompany invoice.

Please adjust OVV9, then try to create a new delivery.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivano

Thanks for your reply. Currently my configuration is exactly how you have described where I have only one entry in the table for OVV9, which is for the delivering sales area. However, when the delivery is created LIKP does not get populated with the inter-company sales area, hence the error during billing. Is there anything else that I need to check? appreciate you response.

Thanks

Afzal

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Afzal,

in all the customizing setting of note 308989 are good, then those fields should be filled.

Please check it very carefully.

Please check in customizing of sales order type (transaction VOV8) if the intercompany billing type maintained.

In case of stock tranfer order intercompany (where there is not sales order), run transaction 0VLK, display the delivery type used, and check the order type present in field 'Default Ord.Ty.' (usually it is 'DL').

Then check in VOV8 for this sales order type.

If everything is fine, then it is necessary to debug the delivery creation.

The field LIKP-VKOIV etc. should be filled in program FV50XFLK_LIKP_FUELLEN_IV in intercompany sales; program FV50XFLK_LIKP_FUELLEN_IV_UML in stock transfer order intercompany.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivano

Thanks for your prompt response to clarify my confusion. I have now managed to resolve this and create the Inter company billing document.

Regards

Afzal

Answers (0)