Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP Product check and Allocation check steps

former_member566355
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Product check and allocation check is active for a product. Allocation check is 1st step.

Once the allocation check takes place, is it possible to change the quantity which it passes for product check ?

e.g. SO quantity is 100.

Allocations are 80.

Once allocation check is done, we want to pass only 60 for product check.

Is there any user exit/enhancement to do the same ?

Regards,

RS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

RS,

???? I don't see a need for a userexit to meet your requirement. Once you have passed the Allocation check for 80, the system will automatically go to the Product check with the 80 'approved' by Allocation. The Product check will then propose the Maximum available quantity out of the 80. You don't have to accept that maximum, you can manually overstrike a lower number before accepting the results of the product check.

Now, your request seems a bit odd, so I assume you have some irregular business requirement you are trying to fill with this. In general, I would recommend that you avoid the use of enhancements, and try instead to place the additional restrictions either in the allocation check itself, or in the product check itself, using standard (non-enhanced) methods.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member566355
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

Thats right, the business requirement is not very straightforward as far as standard functionality is concerned.

Actually when 80 is passed to product check, and if 60 is available then in ATP quantity '-20' will remain whch we do not want.

In case we are able to change to input quantity to 60 for product check, then ATP quantity will be '0' which is desired.

This is required in the sense that we are into development stage. Basically, this is MATP scenario where the 20 units are already available at FG level so we want to deduct that much quantity from product check at SFG but at the same time consume the entire allocations of 80.

The entire scenario is not covered in above explaination but in short this is what we are aiming for (i.e. to pass (80 - 20) at product availability check at SFG after 1st step of allocation check takes place).

Is it possible to do so ?

Regards,

RS