cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Processing Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Communication channel is picking up the file and archiving it but not processing the file to the Integration Server. Due to this I canu2019t see the processed message in the MONI. This is happening sometimes and in the only PROD system. If I process the same file next time it is getting processed successfully.

I have tested the same interface in the DEV system, this issue is not at all encountering. This problem is coming only in the PROD system that to only sometimes.

Please provide your inputs.

Regards,

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In addition to the other recommendations, you could check if the parameter "clusterSyncMode" is configured, and set to "lock".

Please see note #801926 XI 3.0 File Adapter: Additional Parameters

Under the section "File Sender Adapter Parameters".

Also please see note the note below which details this:

#1259515 'clusterSyncMode' is available as service property

#1623337 File adapter polling but not processing any files - XI

Kind regards,

Sarah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Another possibility is that cc picks up the file until it's not fully created.

In this case, the message doesn't arrive to abap monitor and the file is removed.

To solve it, try using additional parameter "Msecs to wait Before modification check" in your sender channel.

Regards,

Carme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

not sure, but maybe it's because you have an issue with your server nodes in PI. Most of the time, only prod has several server nodes to treat data, so a bad behaviour of them can be only saw in prod itself.

See at least the oss note for FAQ on FILE adapter, if I remind me there something about that.

regards.

Mickael