cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Certification Marking C_TSCM62_64

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to know the marking scheme for Order Fulfillment (I and II) also known as Sales and Distribution. I am taking course no. C_TSCM62_64. There are two conflicting ways of marking being described elsewhere on the forums

1. There is one which says that there is a partial marking system. This means that if for example a question has 4 choices in which two are correct. I can get 3 out of 4 points by marking one of the correct answers. One point will be deducted for not marking the second correct answer

2. There is a second one which says that all the correct choices have to be marked to score points for that question. So its all or nothing in any given MCQ. So if I mark one correct answer in a MCQ with 4 choices and 2 correct answers, I will score zero for that MCQ.

Can anyone who has appeared in the same course help me out here? Thank you. I write my certification in 10 days

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raghavan_iyengar3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shabie,

1. There is one which says that there is a partial marking system. This means that if for example a question has 4 choices in which two are correct. I can get 3 out of 4 points by marking one of the correct answers. One point will be deducted for not marking the second correct answer

This was available before 2009. As of now, this marking scheme is not available for new exam takers. if you are appearing for recertification of old version, this would be applicable.

2. There is a second one which says that all the correct choices have to be marked to score points for that question. So its all or nothing in any given MCQ. So if I mark one correct answer in a MCQ with 4 choices and 2 correct answers, I will score zero for that MCQ.

This marking scheme is applicable now with passing percentage of 63%.

Hope your question is answered.

Raghavan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from sales forum to SAP Certified Professionals forum

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

so no one is gonna help me out find the answer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I got this info on SAP education site, might answer your querry as well.

"In order to publish more job-task oriented certification exams, also at the advanced professional level, SAP Education has changed the exam scoring models for all new exams published since September, 2007, to a dichotomous scoring model. This model will be adopted for all exams from Q3 2009. The dichotomous scoring model scores multiple response questions as either correct or incorrect and does not give partial grades for responses. This better reflects the need for SAP customers and partners to know whether a certified individual can perform a task to the complete satisfaction of all concerned.. Leaving a question blank is equivalent to a false response."

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/levels/faqs/index.epx