cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to system landscape at present

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to establish connectivity between ECC and PI. I am in SXMB_ADM of ECC and under Global Configuration Data, I put the role of business system as Application System. Now when I click on the Systel Landscape, I am getting an error " No access to system landscape at present". How should I solve this?

What do I enter next to corresponding Integ server ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Radhika,

In transaction SXMB_ADM in ECC have u checked the corresponding integration server is pointing proper RFC Destination which should have PI Server host name or IP address.

also in SLDAPICUST proper configuration is done.

Regards

Praveen

Edited by: Maareddy Praveen Reddy on Mar 9, 2012 6:48 AM

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in SLDCHECK, from R/3 side, if everyhting is ok.

You may want to check:

#1143810 - Troubleshooting SLDCHECK - Releases 71X

Second point, check note below to about the components in SLD, if they are correctly registered.

#1334053 - No automatic PI 7.10 SLD Registration

And take into account the following notes mentioned in the note above:

#1117249 - Incomplete Registration of PI components in SLD

#764176 - Error in XI due to inconsistent SLD contents

Last recommendation, open the Exchange Profile and change all parameters that ends in *.name to FQDN, and don't forget to restart the system to activate the changes.

For more information about the FQHN, check the notes below:

#773830 - FQHN determination in ICM

#654982 - URL requirements due to Internet standards

Also ensure to apply the FQHN as per instructions on the note below:

#804124 - HTTP communication with XI Adapter Engine fails

And check for the parameter 'com.sap.aii.connect.integrationserver.sld.name' from note:

#1278563 - Specification of message server host in Exchange Profile

Regards,

Caio Cagnani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

just check the SAP Note 817920 (market place id required) for the same

https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/012006153200000920262007E/Readiness_Check_Version4.pdf

Thanks

Mary Durai

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Greg

I have to connect SAP AII, SAP OER and ECC with SAP PI. These are all SAP systems. I tried to create RFC Destinations to PI from all systems and all are throwing errors.

Should SLDCHECK work from all these systems? Also RFC Destination SAPSLDAPI , should this be created in all these systems?

In one of the systems when I created the RFC Destination, the IP Address of the PI system comes as different. I am not able to change also. I mean when I enter the hostname of PI system, a different IP address appears under "Save to Database as"

Regards