Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

Greeting of the day.

Question - I have created condition type for excise duty , for that i want to create access sequence with below parameteres

1) Plant and chapter ID of material , but when i create a condition table i got plant as flied catlg but i m not getting the flied catlg for Chapter ID. would you pls let me know the the same. and if you have any other better combination for excise duty access sequence. i m using TAXINN procedure.

With Regards

Blackpreal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have created condition type for excise duty

Why when standard condition types like JMOP, JMOQ are available ??

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

As I have created condition type , I want to know which access sequence is useful for excise duty. Like I had expereinc e on TAXINJ. First time I m using TAXINN. If if take below Country/PlantRegion/Region/TaxCl1Cust/TaxCl1Material, in that I have to maintain tax rule and OVK3 but once u maintain excise duty condition type as tax categ, then all condition will show in our custmer master data and we have fill over there also , I donu2019t want to confuse the end user to give lot taxes in customer master. Is there is any way to mainatin proper access sequence , so on that basic my vk11 should mainatin properly and duty would be calculate in sale order.

Blackpreal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

problem solved , I check below combination and it works.

Country + Control Code + Plant

Thanks a lot.

Blackpreal

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your pricing is for India Localisation.

Then following key combination will be helpful to you in pricing with various taxation scenario, like BED or CST or VAT.

- Country/PlantRegion/Region/TaxCl1Cust/TaxCl1Material

FYI, if Chapter Id is not in field catalog. Then you need to add that to the field catalog for item. And if you search SDN for that you find lot of relevant links to follow.

Further, You can refer on e of the previously discussed SDN thread, for your undestanding/reference:

-

Regards

JP