cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while pulling sales history into planning area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

We got error while pulling the sales history data into planning area from infocube.

We uploaded CVC into MPOS.

Please find the below error.

""Combinationens of infocube are not contained in BasisPlobStru""

Message no:/SAPAPO/MSDP_REL106

Thanks

Sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, I think you need to compare your CVCs in /sapapo/mc62, and those in listcube.

Make sure for any characteristic, you cannot have null value.

Regards/Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is that The Characteristic Combination is present in MPOS as well as in the list cube.While Uploading sales from the list cube result is that for some months Sales is matching exactly where as for some months data is not showing in the planning area though sales is present in list cube for the same month.I have run Consistency checks for Time series also.

Thanks

sri

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sri

I have a basic question. What is the date range for which you are pulling data from cube to planning area ? Does that range fall within your planning area initialization horizon?

Thanks

Aparna

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think you're using /sapapo/tscube to do this. Please input exactly the same selection condition and period condition in listcube.

In listcube, you'll need to show all the characteristics spcified in grouping condition. Please check whether you have any BLANK value for any characteristic in listcube result.

Best Regards,

Ada