SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing Payment Header Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to find accounts with outgoing payments posted. The document type for outgoing payment is RF and the document number can be found in DFKKKO, but how to identify the Contract Accounts? What will be the header table for the documents..?

3 REPLIES 3

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you already know the document number from DFKKKO, then proceed as follows:

Fetch the cleared credit document from table DFKKOP where AUGBL = (the Outgoing Payment document number from DFKKKO).

For double insurance, also supply Clearing Reason = 02 (Outgoing Payment) as a parameter when retrieving from DFKKOP.

Afer you fetch the row/s from DFKKOP, the related value in DFKKOP for field VKONT will be the Contract Account that was associated with the outgoing payment.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ivor M.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, but if we don't have the OPBEL for Outgoing Payment documents, then how to identify the accounts with Outgoing Payment Posted? Can it be identified through a single table? Actually my requirement is to fetch the accounts through a single table query.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I thought in your initial post you stated that you already have the Document Number in DFKKKO that relates to Document Type RF.

If so, then that is the OPBEL you will use to look up DFKKOP, i.e. where DFKKOP-AUGBL = DFKKKO-OPBEL, and AUGRD = 02.

I don`t understand why you have a restriction on a single table look-up.

But, if thats a definite constraint, then you can retrieve directly from DFKKOP where Clearing Reason = 02 (Outgoing Payment). The related VKONT numbers will be the Accounts that have Outgoing payments associated with them.

However, you will lose the double insurance that the document type is (or not) "RF".

Regards,

Ivor M.