cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

layout has scroll bars even the data is fit on visible screen

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have developed an an webdynpro component and configured in FPM, when i try to run the application it's coming with scrollbars even the data is fit on visible screen, reason being that i don't want to have scroll bars is the links of fpm are at the end and they are not visible until we scroll to the end.

If any one have you solution for this please guide us how to solve the issue.

Thanks

Viswa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

put in some blogs r something and share the link

0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Plase find below thread, i kept the image under the post SAP_THREAD.

[http://viswamurthy.blogspot.com/]

Thanks,

Viswamurthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can take a transparent container and place all your elements into it apart from the FPM links and adjust

the height of the container so that it fits the screen along with links being visisble and set the scrollable

property of the container to auto.

For more info look into this thread:

link :

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

which version u are using?

If you use paginator, you can avoid this.

if you assign a parameter wdtablenavigation with value PAGINATOR, then you wont get scorll bar, but it will be useful in old version.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDABAP/HowtoreadURLparametersinWebDynprofor+ABAP

Regards

Srinvias

0 Kudos

Hi Harshith,

We have placed all our ui elements in webbynpro view in to one trasparent container and we have placed the links to FPM header by using if_fpm_idr->set_side_panel link, our container has scrolling property as auto. so please tell us do we need to do any settings at FPM side for this.

Thanks

Viswamurthy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So are you still getting the scroll bars?

If So then try to decrease the height of the container.

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

We have not created application to our component to set paginator property rather we are configuring our component in FPM and rendering on screen, can we set paginator property in this case also.

Thanks

Viswamurthy.

0 Kudos

Hi Harshit,

We tried by decreasing height and width of the container but our ui elements are fitting according to containers width and height but the empty space is still coming at the right side with scrol bars.

Thanks

Viswamurthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can u embed ur screen shot. So that it will be easy for us to give a solution.

Karthik.R

0 Kudos

HI Krthik,

Thanks for your reply but how can i send screen shot to you.

Thanks

Viswa