cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code missing in Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Pricing ,in my table i selected two fields Material no,Tax code (J_1BTXSDC-Tax code or sd tax code).Linked this to Condition type through access sequence

While creating the condition record for the Condition type,i gave the tax code,material no all datas were maintained.

While creating the Sales order ,on analyzing the pricing condition,Access not made (initialized field)

Now the tax code is missing.Where i have to maintain the tax code whether in customer master or material master kindly let me know

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The explaination provided in not sufficient to pin-point the cause for

[ Access not made (initialized field) |http://www.google.co.in/search?q=SAPAccessnotmade(initializedfield)JP&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=&safe=active&redir_esc=&ei=lFpYT7WDOsrIgQfXlYjJDA#hl=en&safe=active&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&q=site:forums.sdn.sap.comSAPAccessnotmade(initializedfield)JP&sa=X&ei=lVpYT4jXKMLIgQfX7_G3Cg&ved=0CDkQrQIwAA&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=cf18391f06282f2a&biw=1280&bih=822]

On search you can find many related SDN thread for search term Access not made(initialized field).

Well for your query

Where i have to maintain the tax code whether in customer master or material master kindly let me know

You maintain tax code in condition record (VK11) for the Tax Condition Type with Tax %.

Regards

JP