cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Representative Group ( Field Name - SBGRP) assignment with Customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I was trying to find a relation between Credit Representative Group and Sold-to-party/Payer in the system, but could not find the direct link between them due to below reasons:-

1. Credit Representative Group (SBGRP) field does not exists in KNA1, KNVV, KNB1, which means it is not directly assigned to the customer.

2. I don't have FD32 (standard credit management functionality) maintained for any of the credit account which is the only place I could see this Credit Representative Group (SBGRP) field. Instead of that, we have FSCM wherein there is no option like FD32 has to enter Credit Representative Group (SBGRP).

3. Though, I don't see any direct assignment between Credit Representative Group (SBGRP) & Customer (Sold-to-party or payer), I can see this field getting populated for my sales order in VBAK (it is not visible on the screen though)

Can someone throw some light on this missing link which I am trying to find? Where do we do this assignment?

Await your kind response.

Regards,

Hrishi

Edited by: Hrishikesh Bhalwankar on Mar 8, 2012 12:28 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The field SBGRP-credit representative group is in the table KNKK and is linked to customer master through the customer number KUNNR.

I am not very sure how this link is created, because even for customers for whom FD32 credit master data is not maintained, the customer number appears in KNKK table.

I feel it may be it is linked through the customizing done under SPRO>FI(new)>AR and AP>CM>Credit control Account.

The possible link I can see is through credit control area which is maintained both while creating credit representative grp and in the customer master. It is also assigned to the sales area.

Also check if the partner functions KB (credit representative) and KM (credit manager) are assingned in your partner determination procedure for sales order header.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Appreciate your response and check my comments as below:-

The field SBGRP-credit representative group is in the table KNKK and is linked to customer master through customer number KUNNR. >>> for all my customers in Production, SBGRP is blank in KNKK which I already checked before the post.

I am not very sure how this link is created, because even for customers for whom FD32 credit master data is not maintained, the customer number appears in KNKK table. >>> I don't have FD32 record for any of my customers itself so this possibility is also not working.

I feel it may be it is linked through the customizing done under SPRO>FI(new)>AR and AP>CM>Credit control Account. >>> I checked each and every setting in this area as well but could not find any direct assignment between SBGRP vs KUNNR and I don't have any z-table as well wherein this relationship is maintained. But, z-table is also out of scene as this SBGRP is getting into VBAK and VKM1 selection screen and it's output.

Also check if the partner functions KB (credit representative) and KM (credit manager) are assingned in your partner determination procedure for sales order header. >>> Don't have these partner functions assigned to any of my customers

I am really confused from where system is picking up the relationship and populating it into VBAK.

Regards,

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I have searched a lot and even now searching for getting the exact clarity related to my issue before posting over here and I hope someone from this forum would have had come across this kind of issue.

Regards,

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hrishi,

I faced the similar issue today.

I debugged and found if FSCM module is activated . then FM SD_CREDIT_MASTER_DATA_FSCM is called during sales order creation.

In my case i found out there is a badi owned by fscm grp which is been called internally in SD_CREDIT_MASTER_DATA_FSCM to populate gt_fscm_md.

It was passing the value from Accounting clerk field in customer master .

I will suggest you to debug the FM, you will surely see some enhancement of FSCM doing the trick.

Regards

MONO