cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution and Service level Reporting in Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have got some requirement , can anyone please provide me the link/blog regarding Solution and Service level Reporting.

Thanks,

vk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for sharing the links.

There are some similarities in reporting but just want to what are basic difference between 3 report:

1) Service level reporting   2) Solution manager reporting and 3) ESR (enterprise service report) reporting

Also please share some document/link for Enterprise service reporting.

Regards,
VK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi V K,

SLR is intended for anslysis your systems and business processes , and assure the sustainablity of the business processes by own defined KPI to your customers.

In other case solution manager reporting is purely adminstration to check whether all my system is up and running fine, all my batch job s working fine, this inclueds proactive monitoring, monitoring daily clean up task.

And  I hope you meant ESR is the Enterprise Services Repository ?(where your service interfaces and meta data stored, used for SOA architecture)

if yes then ESR check this http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/903a4127-5403-2a10-0a96-e9452c3ab...

please update

Thnaks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

ESR i am refering to Enterprise Support Report

I got only one document from this link service.sap.com/solutionmanager => Media Library => Documentation => Enterprise Support Report (EN).

Regarding ESR i am not getting more stuff.

Please if you can provide some information or link/doc for ESR.

Thanks,
VK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also check the following link on the marketplace:

www.service.sap.com/slr

Regards,

Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this link if you need link for SolMan 7.1

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm71_sp01/helpdata/en/1b/f48969ce9b452db4d72132ec1a7990/frameset.htm

In the left, you will see Service/Solution Level Reporting configuration steps.

Basically for the above to work, you should already have configured EWA and CCMS monitoring(if required). But EWA is a must.

Regards,

Srikishan