Task List Usage
I am new to QM module and we have 3 inspection plan created with 51,52, & 5 usage. When I do the GR it is always picking usage 5. I just want to know is there any master data defining when and where this 51 & 52 should be picked.
Expecting your guidance on this.
Thanks and Regards,
Please find the steps below.
1. you need to assign the task list to different inspection types (51 for 0101, 5 for 01, etc) in SPRO -> Quality management -> Quality inspection -> Inspection lot creation -> Maintain inspection types.
2.Create on status profile using SPRO>Quality Management>QM IN LOGISTIC>DEFINE STATUS OF SUPPLY RELATION SHIP>MAINTAIN STATUS PROFILE. (You can also use the standard profile as QM_P_001)
3. you need to assign the inspection type to the status using SPRO>QM>QM IN LOGISTIC>DEFINE STATUS OF SUPPLY RELATION SHIP>>Assign delivery status for inspection type ..what we want to assign here
4.activate 01 type and 0101 in material master.
5. Create task list for the material 05 and 51.
6. Asign this profile in QI info record for the material vendor.
7. Create a new PO for the material
8. When you do the GR every time you do the UD the status ll change and you can see the task list for different inspection types.