cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GUI720 error 10061. Partenr 'sapdev:sapdp00' not reached

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The problem is I cannot connect and log on via SAPGUI.

I am very new to SAP. I have just managed to install SAP ECC6.0 on my laptop running server 2008 service pack2. It created another user account "IDSAdmin" itself when the installation finished. Everey thing (SAP ECC, Oracle, Java) is 64 bit.

But the GUI is 32 bit and after installation when I tried to connect some error comes up. Error details are

partner sapdev:sapdp00' not reached

Time: ....................

component NI(network Interface)

Release 720

Version 40

Module nixxi.cpp

Line 3255

Method Nipconnect2:192.168.25.25:3200

system call connect

Error No 10061

Error text WSAECONNREFUSED:Connect refused

Counter 1

Please help me to log on. I want learn SAP very desperately. Please help.

i checked online for thi problem but couldn't find any solution that I understood. services file has the 3600/TCP entry. I dont know how to check sap whether its running or not???? Please please help.

Edited by: bilal_zain on Mar 8, 2012 2:39 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

p330068
Active Contributor

Dear Bilal,

Please check the SAP Management Console whether SAP Server is up and running or not.

Refer to http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/8b/6e1e48c00711d2890d0000e8200722/content.htm

Please try to ping the server and update the host file entry with server ip address and host name. Now please check it again.

Best Regards

Arun Jaiswal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Brother. Really appreciated. some times very little things are forgotton.

I just had to update host file.

Is there any tutorial aboout the SAP client, user names and passwords?

Thanks. MANY MANY MANY MANY THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BIlal

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bilal,

Thanks. Pleased to hear thar your issue has been resolve.

Please refer to http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/2e/d9530294f911d283d40000e829fbbd/content.htm

You can use the default client 000 and admin/password. Search in help.sap.com for more details

Best Regards

Arun Jaiswal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bilal,

This may be simple but please give your thoughts.  How did you update the host file.  Did you update it with this address 192.168.25.25

regards,

Sathesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello Bilal,

I have facing same issue in SAP 7.5 PI system,

can you please helm me.

Please find attached screen shot.

Regards,

Yogesh Patidar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sir i am also getting the same error in my system can u please help me in a detaled way(like screen shots)

thanks

Pavan kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It got resolved for me.  There was some security issue with my VPN.  The admin provided certain privileges.  Now I am able to access SAP.

Thanks.

Sathesh